Business And Commercial Law Services: Results-Focused Strategies Rooted In Legal And Business Savvy
Business and commercial law is at the heart of our practice at Hawkins Melendrez, PC. Our firm was founded to fill a unique niche in Southern Nevada’s legal market. We provide small and midsized businesses with sensible legal solutions.
Legal counsel amounts to little when divorced from business realities. At , our lawyers combine in-depth legal knowledge with an intimate understanding of the business world. We are familiar with the considerations and constraints that factor into legal decisions. We make it a priority to understand the nuances of our clients’ businesses. By maintaining a big-picture view of the ultimate objective in every matter, we create more effective strategies and pragmatic solutions.
We believe the true test of success lies in tangible results. In more than 30 years of combined experience, the firm’s partners have successfully handled multimillion-dollar transactions and disputes.
Making Clients’ Goals Our Own
As a boutique business-focused firm, we invest the time and effort to build long-term relationships with clients. Our business lawyers take a hands-on approach. We work directly with clients to understand their needs.
The high priority we place on client service shapes all aspects of our practice. For example, our attorneys are readily accessible. We maintain consistent communication with clients and are available to address pressing legal needs.
Meeting The Diverse Legal Needs Of Businesses Across Clark County
Based in Las Vegas, we address the many legal needs that area businesses face, including:
- Business formation, including choosing the right business entity, preparing and filing the organizational articles, drafting bylaws and observing corporate formalities
- Contract negotiation, drafting and review
- Business-related litigation and dispute resolution
- Employment law compliance, including drafting and reviewing employment policies
- Business transactions, including sales and purchases, exchanges and
- General counsel/consultant services for businesses seeking ongoing legal guidance